Evolve Spring Hockey
Evolve Spring Hockey
Evolve is excited to announce a unique Mite Spring League which begin play April 25th and run through June 5. The league will be unique in that it will play games with offsides and penalties. The coaches and referee’s will be helping the players understand the full ice rules and stoppages in play are kept to a minimum.
Evolve will also be emailing to parents each week a virtual Coaches Corner session with either Coach Kelly or Coach Glenn. These virtual sessions will address Mite Development Topics and off ice development ideas.
The games will be run as two 25 minute halves and will have a referee and a non parent coach on each bench, all who have been trained by Evolve to insure a positive experience for each player. Specific game rules will be emailed to each player before the league starts so parents can review them with their player before the first game.
- Each player will receive a game jersey
- The league will run for 6 weeks starting the week of April 25 and ending June 5th.
- Game days will be Tuesdays, Thursdays at 5:00pm – 7:00pm, and Sundays at 3pm and 4pm.
- Players will select either Tuesday or Thursday as their game day and Sunday if they want to play two times per week.
- Cost: 1 game per week (Either Tue or Thu) is $150. Adding a second game on Sunday’s is $275.
- Goalies will play for free and spots reserved on a first come basis.
- To register, go to the esgsports.com website and click the Mite Spring League link.
Squirt, Pee/Wee, Bantam, & Midgets
This unique hockey skills training opportunity will bring the best travel hockey players from the Rochester area together to compete in a fun, highly creative and competitive environment. The Squirt, PeeWee and Bantam groups will have one 75 minute ice session per week with 40 minutes of high level skills training and a 25 minute game. The Midget group will have two 75 minute sessions per week with 40 minutes of high level skills training and a 25 minute game.
Program Start Date: April 25th Program End Date: June 2nd
- Squirt 2012 – 2013: One 75 minute session per week utilizing Paul Louis Arena Teams: 4 teams of 10 players per age group
Days and Times: Monday and Wednesday from 6:00pm – 7:15pm
- PeeWee 2010 – 2011: One 75 minute session per week utilizing the Evolve Training Center at Village Sports
Teams: 4 teams of 10 players per age group
Days and Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Bantam 2008 – 2009: One 75 minute session per week utilizing Paul Louis Arena Teams: 4 teams of 10 players per age group
Days and Times: Tuesday 6:00pm – 7:15pm and Thursday 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- Midgets 2004 – 2005 – 2006 – 2007: Two 75 minute sessions per week utilizing Paul Louis Arena
- Teams: 4 teams of 10 players per age group
- Days and Times: Monday – Wednesday from 7:15pm – 8:30pm and Thursday from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
Spots will fill quickly! The first 40 players per age group to register will reserve their spot.