Evolve Summer Sports Camp!
$40 per day
$199 per week
Additional Cost if Selected:
$7 per day for Pizza Lunch
$8 per day for extended care (8am-6pm)
Kelly's Hockey Camp
Coach Kelly will be running a hockey camp for all mite and squirt players. This camp is designed to provide opportunities for players who are looking to improve on skating, skills, and overall hockey sense. The players will receive 1 hour of power skating, and 1.5 hours of skills and small area games each day. We will also be doing 1 hour of agility/speed training that will enhance their on ice performance. Other off ice activities include character discussions, and multisport activities. Join us this summer for the best hockey camp in town!!
Typical Day: (Hockey)
9-10 Power Skating
10:30-11:30 Speed/Agility Training
12:30-1 Character Building/Cross Training (multi-sport)
1:30-3pm Skating, Skills, Small Area Games
Pre-Season Training Camps for Mite / Squirt / Pee Wee Players
Squirts – Either Week of August 9th or the week of August 15th
Pee Wee – Either Week of August 9th or the week of August 15th
Mites – Week of August 23rd
New for this season, Evolve has created a new Pre Season Camp to not only prepare players for the upcoming season, but to provide a complete training package for each player who attends the camp.
The Training Package will consist of the following:
- On and Off Ice Testing – Using Power Player Software and electronic timing gates we will test each player to standard tests used by USA Hockey and Hockey Canada to evaluate each players physical skills. We will provide written feedback for each player with recommendations on areas the player should focus their development efforts on.
- Game Sense Evaluation – It doesn’t matter what a players skill sets are if they are not in position in a game to utilize them. We will review Game Sense Skills relative to each players age and skill level to insure they understand their options and how to insure they make the most of their shifts in each game.
- Skills Room Instruction – We will utilize the skills room to show players how they can use slide boards, bungies, and off ice stick handling and shooting progressions to make big differences in their on ice game play.
- Wooden Pyramid of Success – We will cover all blocks of the Pyramid to help instill good Character choices and help reinforce each players leadership skills. Since Character is the most important component of being a good player, we will incorporate the blocks in all aspects of the camp.
- Player Feedback Report – We will provide parents with a Player Feedback Report on their player. This report will review both strengths and areas for improvement as well as our suggestions as to clinics and off ice drills they can use to improve their skills on their own.